Friday, November 8, 2013

Thankfulness Day 8 - Just a really great day :)

I am thankful for so many things today, that I'm really not sure which one to pick. I could be thankful for friends, because a sweet friend of mine offered to watch Adam for the evening (I didn't even ask! She jumped at the suggestion of a date night. What a blessing!) I could be thankful for breaks and date nights, because it's been months since we had one and it was great to get some one on one fun with the hubby. We did the standard dinner and a movie date night. I could also be thankful for the fact that the restaurant we chose had a great selection of vegetable side dishes! I was bracing myself for possibly going hungry as my hubby chowed down delicious Italian pasta and meats next to me, however I had a delicious assortment of roasted vegetables, as well as a small veggie soup. It was encouraging to know I can still go out to eat with my hubby and be able to stay within my diet. I am also thankful for gift certificates! We won gift certificates to the movies for our community service acts, so the movie we attended (Ender's Game) didn't cost us a thing. Hooray for inexpensive dates! Today was just one of those really good days, and I'm so thankful it came along. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment