Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Gift for You

So I have been working in my spare time to create.... *drumroll* a YouTube channel! Where you have previously only been able to view our life in still time you will now be able to view it in motion. Here is the first video I uploaded.





It links to our YouTube channel if you click on the video. I haven't had the chance to format and upload anything else yet, but I hope those of you who don't have the ability to video chat with us enjoyed getting to see Adam in action. Until next time! ~Shiloh  

4 comments:

  1. That is unbelievably cute. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome ^_^ I thought it was pretty cute too. He's adorable <3

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's even better in reruns.

    ReplyDelete