Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!!

    

         Happy Father's Day!!! I hope it was a good day for all you fathers out there. We kept it low key and went to a BBQ at a friend's house after church. The photography club was taking Father's Day photo's after service and here are the results! So thankful for family photos! They can be hard to come by (cheaply) sometimes. Hope you enjoy =)








His face was so funny in the last one that I had to enlarge it. He makes so many expressions! 


Trying to get him to smile for the picture. He smiles for people, but doesn't understand cameras yet. 



Aaannnd the last one. These are going on the wall ^_^



P.S. Someone asked me about my clothes, the lace scarf with fringe I bought at an Italian market (though the tag says "Made in P.R.C.". Can't get away from the Chinese in Italy either!) And the dress I found on ModCloth. The wooden heart earrings I no longer recall... sorry! but for the clothes people, there you have it :) 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful family! My favorite picture is the one where you are trying to make Adam smile.

    ReplyDelete