Sunday, August 3, 2014

"Next Chapter!"


I recall thinking about the new year, back in 2012, and I recall posting that I felt 2013 was going to be a very big year for me. Indeed, with moving to Italy and having our first kid, and then the unexpected health issues, it certainly was an intense year! 2014 has been different, and I am quite ready for a new chapter in life. Hopefully a more relaxed and slow paced one. ;) 

Here is our official announcement, we are expecting round 2, due December 28th-January 6th.
Our oldest was so excited at the news of being a big brother, that he crumpled his little brother's first ever picture. -_- At least, I'm hoping that is why he crumpled it...


 AND! It's another boy. Whew, clothes and everything else just got waaayyy easier. There is really no prep necessary for this baby. It is so much simpler the second time around! 


No comments:

Post a Comment