Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Baby Coe, First Edition



I am so very pleased to announce that Adam Wesley Coe decided to join us on 
February 9, 2013. He was born at about 10:00 am weighing a healthy 8 lbs and 4 oz. 



Sweetest face ever? Quite possibly... 



My hubby and I are completely in love with our little bundle of joy. 




I hope this explains why my blog has been MIA the past few days. After catching up with individual family members I fully intend to write a lengthy description of the events leading up to and during February 9th, for those who care to read the mini novel... lol. Be back soon. Until then, I intend to enjoy the cup of hot cocoa in my hand, the view of the snow falling outside the window on my right, and this view on my left: 




These two melt my heart <3 Love them. 



4 comments:

  1. So cute sis, and dang hot chocolate snow and family in italy, you are one lucky punk :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven." ~ Ecclesiastes 3:1

      Your time will come, patience <3 I wasn't where I am now a year ago. I was studying for finals at college :P Things change crazy fast, just follow the flow and you'll get there.

      Delete
    2. Gettin those workouts in I see (Shiloh, I know this is your blog, but just had to comment on Troy). Shoulders look broad and defined! Going to work, being a father, a husband, and still have time to hit the gym? That's cray.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Shiloh!!! You have such a beautiful family, and it looks like little Adam will soon have a full head of dark hair like his parents. I can’t wait to read the mini novel! :)

    ReplyDelete